To apply, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must turn 15 years old, on or before, Sunday, July 5, 2015.
- Cannot turn 19 years old, on or before, Friday, August 14, 2015.
- Must be a full-time resident of the City of Boston and have proof of address from school as well as currently be enrolled in high school or a GED/Alternative Education program.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Teens must provide proof of social security card if selected to work in the program.
- Applying to the summer employment program does not guarantee a summer job.
- The deadline to submit an application is March 27, 2015 at 11:59 PM.
- The application below MUST be filled out by the youth applicant ONLY.
- For help completing your application, give us a call at 617-635-4202.
For more information about how Boston After School & Beyond supports community-based learning opportunities for teens, please visit our teen initiative page.