Looking for something fun to do over February break? Then look no further than BOSTONavigator! Many exciting programs are hosting activities for youth over the February break, from sports, to arts, to community service. Here are just a few of the options:
- Q350 Basketball Clinic at Blackstone Community Center to learn basketball and teamwork skills.
- Prevention Now Child Care at Hennigan Elementary School for all-day activities. This program accepts child care vouchers!
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design Xtreme! Week at MassArt (621 Huntington St) for a week of studio arts ranging from fashion design to intensive drawing.
- Boston Cares BOOYAH! A community-service learning week in different communities around Greater Boston.
- Mass Audubon’s Boston Nature Center for experimental environmental activities at the Boston Nature Center.
- BCYF R.O.C.K. It !!! is a fun-filled event hosted by Mayor Thomas M. Menino and the Boston Centers for Youth and Famiilies with youth perfomances, raffle prizes, interactive games, music, special guests, and most importantly — summer resources!
Find more opportunities in BOSTONavigator by searching for February.
Enjoy your break!