All employees are required to receive vaccinations as determined unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will not be allowed in the office and must have their managers approval to work at home or some alternative accommodation.
Abide by all Boston Public Schools COVID protocols:
- Wear a mask at all times (over mouth and nose)
- Sign in and out of the front office daily
- Daily cleaning of the classroom space at the end of each practice (desks, any shared spaces, and high touch areas)
- Accurate daily attendance with sign-in and sign-out process for contact tracing purposes
- Immediate reporting of any positive cases of COVID-19 to Site Coordinator and/or the School Leader, who will, in turn, follow BPS reporting protocols
- Participate in any pool testing done at the school
- Comply with the city’s Vaccine Verification or Required Testing requirement for COVID-19 (outlined in the August 12, 2021 announcement from Mayor Janey). Starting October 18, 2021, onsite contractors, volunteers, and partner staff must provide proof of vaccination or weekly negative test results. (Process details are forthcoming from the city)
Abide by BPS Partner protocols in full. All in-person volunteers will need to be vaccinated, masked, and follow sign-in and -out procedures, and any other school-specific protocols that may follow.